- The customer is responsible for the assembly and installation of purchased products. GINKGO is available to offer support as necessary.
- Products that a customer elects to wall-mount require adequate structural support. If available, installations directly onto concrete surfaces or into wall studs are highly recommended. Drywall anchors must be used where concrete or wall studs are not available.
Delivery and Shipping
- Free delivery is available for purchases over $100 in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Delivery is available for Southern Ontario and is subject to a flat rate fee.
- You have thirty (30) calendar days to return non-organic item from the date you receive it. Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- All plant material is final sale. Returns will not be accepted.
- To be eligible for a refund, the product must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. The product must also be in its original packaging.
- Upon receiving your returned item, we will inspect it and notify you on the status of your refund.
- When your return is approved, we will refund you via your original method of payment. A 25% re-stocking fee will be applied to all approved refunds and will be deducted from the original purchase price.
- Items not eligible for refunds include plants, nutrients, soil, and any additives.
- Returns for accessories or green wall systems are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- If you are shipping a returned item valued over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service to ensure secured delivery.
- Ginkgo Sustainability Inc. is not responsible for repairing any finishes damaged as a result of product removal; for example, holes left by wall fasteners.