- This product includes plants ("♦")
- This product includes installation (within 150km of Toronto) ("‡")
The ModuloGreen living wall concept puts plants at the core of the system. Offered through By Nature Design, this system creates an optimum root environment, which ensures plant viability while guaranteeing the most pleasant long-term aesthetic results. The living wall can be attached to any surface, thanks to its light and secure structure. Modules are made of polypropylene, which resists temperatures varying from -40°C to + 120°C.
The system is watertight, and is mounted on the wall with a system of rails or studs. This creates a space between the façade and the living wall, which means that no exchange between the two is possible. The gap allows constant air circulation to ventilate the system and also prevents any risk of condensation.
*Suitable for both indoor and exterior applications.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN A WATER BASIN. A WATER BASIN OR PLUMBING CONNECTIONS (WATER & DRAIN) MUST BE INCLUDED FOR THIS SYSTEM TO OPERATE.
This package includes:
- ModuloGreen MG90x81 panels (2 units)
- Engineered light-weight soil mix
- 32 tropical plants (4") ; selection varies
- Irrigation tubing and fittings ONLY
- Catch gutter (5") with downspout
- Western Red Cedar Cladding
- 17 square feet of vegetated area
- System: 64" H x 38.5" W x 9"D
Downloads: ModuloGreen Catalog
CUSTOM SIZING OPTIONS AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTACT US TO INQUIRE INTO ADDITIONAL WALL SIZING OPTIONS.
We Also Recommend