Designed for true versatility, the GinkgoWall-PVC system is a remarkable green wall system that blends modern design with natural beauty. Functional as either a soil-based or hydroponic system, this system can easily be custom tailored to a variety of shapes and sizes. From flat walls to corners, the GinkgoWall-PVC system can add green space to any home, office or amenity space.
This system utilizes our specially integrated plant inserts. Simply take a 4" plant out of the nursery pot, wrap it in a filter fabric square (included) and insert it in the system. It's that easy! Step-by-step instructions guide any do-it-yourselfer from setup to completion with ease and will have your friends and family in awe of your very own green wall.
The Standard package includes:
- GinkgoWall-PVC Growing Tubes (4 units)
- Filter fabric squares (44 units)
- 20 gallon polyethylene water basin
- Submersible pump, pump filter bag, aerator (with 2 air stones) and digital timer
- System fastening material
The Premium package includes:
- GinkgoWall-PVC Standard Kit
- Western Red Cedar Cladding
- Cladding mounts and fasteners
- 48" height x 48" wide x 9" depth
*This product holds up to 44 plants (4"). Plants are not included.
We Also Recommend